Checking in.....

Gerritt

You can arrange fishing trips from the chaps hanging around every pool at the resort if you wish and they will take you out. I didn't bother when I was there, but it is an option. PS remember the sign on the toilet means you can't put toilet paper in the toilet. It must be collected in the waste paper container provided.

Sitting on the beach in the DR...... At Bahia Príncipe Ambar.....where to go fishing?!???!!!! Crowds and lures don't seem to be good bed fellows..... Any ideas?

G

Get out in the water yell "SHARK", point out toward the open water and run like crazy for the beach, that should take care of the crowds for a while, then grab your rod and walk back into the water like a hero and comment loudly as you go "I'll TAKE CARE OF IT!" Oh, and you won't have to troll the bar after ;)

Get out in the water yell "SHARK", point out toward the open water and run like crazy for the beach, that should take care of the crowds for a while, then grab your rod and walk back into the water like a hero and comment loudly as you go "I'll TAKE CARE OF IT!" Oh, and you won't have to troll the bar after ;)

absolutely amazing!!!!

Bahahahaha.....THAT is AWESOME!!

S.

Well played there Cliff! :clapping:

You can arrange fishing trips from the chaps hanging around every pool at the resort if you wish and they will take you out. I didn't bother when I was there, but it is an option. PS remember the sign on the toilet means you can't put toilet paper in the toilet. It must be collected in the waste paper container provided.

That's is the weirdest thing ever! 5star resort and having to put the butt wipe in the waste basket! Huh? You want me to do what?? Lol thanks for the chuckle!