I'm out

lickmyarmpit

I'd love to make a move away from the city.. I'm sitting in my machine tonight overlooking the harbor and skyway bridge thinking the amount of traffic is truly mind boggling .. at 6:30 the QEW was almost stopped. I can't imagine doing that every day. I grew up in different areas of the city and it wasn't until I lived out in blackheath(past Binbrook) that I realized I wanted to live on a farm. My current home is on the edge of the city that seems closer every year. Since my wife won't go North my best bet is going towards Niagara where it's more affordable.. anything with a bit of acreage here is a million and up. We are both tied to our jobs so the commute is an important part of the decision. In a perfect world we could make decent money somewhere with great fishing and hunting nearby ..that isn't my reality unfortunately....

NWO in my opinion…. we moved house from 4000 miles away with no jobs and no house to come to, 10 years later we are still here, on the lake, 7 acres, $20000 less per year…..but money counts for $%#@ if you are miserable. I fish everyday, can drive my truck anywhere, traffic jams are when deer cross the road, my kid can play outside anytime, my only neighbour pops round for a chat, we fish together, help each other out etc. I grew up in the city (London, England) 13 million people jammed together in filth….horrible, can't understand why people are so wedded to the insanity.

I'd love to make a move away from the city.. I'm sitting in my machine tonight overlooking the harbor and skyway bridge thinking the amount of traffic is truly mind boggling .. at 6:30 the QEW was almost stopped. I can't imagine doing that every day. I grew up in different areas of the city and it wasn't until I lived out in blackheath(past Binbrook) that I realized I wanted to live on a farm. My current home is on the edge of the city that seems closer every year. Since my wife won't go North my best bet is going towards Niagara where it's more affordable.. anything with a bit of acreage here is a million and up. We are both tied to our jobs so the commute is an important part of the decision. In a perfect world we could make decent money somewhere with great fishing and hunting nearby ..that isn't my reality unfortunately....

Would you please haul some coal and quit burning fuel.

Would you please haul some coal and quit burning fuel.

actually I'm on top of the battery... we are running slowly so we don't run out.. lol

Too funny Limey - deer causing traffic jams! I love it! In my small town there's a traffic jam if there's 4 cars at the main street traffic light! LOL! Oh & while driving people will let you into their lane if you happen to not know the turning lanes. In the GTA - they will run you over! Citiots!!

Too funny Limey - deer causing traffic jams! I love it! In my small town there's a traffic jam if there's 4 cars at the main street traffic light! LOL! Oh & while driving people will let you into their lane if you happen to not know the turning lanes. In the GTA - they will run you over! Citiots!!

LOL…when I go to Toronto I love letting people move in front of me or give way in traffic with a big goofy smile, freaks them out.

The only traffic jams happen in Thorold at 3:00 in front of the elementary school, and at 5:45 in front of the beer store

Hey Dara how was the traffic at the pride parade? Too heavy for you to keep coming back?

That was just a joke about Sudbury traffic. Toronto never had that parade when I lived there.

To each their own.