I just got swamped

misfish

I recieved my package today and man I got enough here to last acouple of years. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: 50 bags of assoeted tubes,wizzels hooks and worms. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Sirts are great and look great on me too. :whistling::whistling::worthy: LOL :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

I,ll be making up a few plano box,es as prizes for the upcoming David chongs Big Brother/Big Sister event that I will be attending.

komanchi_baits_07_006.jpg

He sent you so many 'cause he heard you were a Master Baiter Brian...okay...I'll leave ya alone for a few months Bud.

Good luck in the Tourneys Brian...fish hard and catch lots a pounds. And for any that don't know .....you can sponsor Brian for $/lb for his bass season to aid cancer research. :thumbsup_anim:

He sent you so many 'cause he heard you were a Master Baiter Brian...okay...I'll leave ya alone for a few months Bud.

Good luck in the Tourneys Brian...fish hard and catch lots a pounds. And for any that don't know .....you can sponsor Brian for $/lb for his bass season to aid cancer research. :thumbsup_anim:

Wayne, I will try my best to make you proud and a little lighter in the pocket book my friend. :whistling::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Anyone else that wants to get on board,please feel free to PM me on this. The mrs,s is out walking her sorry wet butt off as I type, for the same cause. :thumbsup_anim::clapping::clapping::clapping: