New iPhone 6 or galaxy s6

fishindevil

• 2 weeks later...

Im an ex iphone guy.

Switched to galaxy 6x and love it!

Pros/water resistant, bigger screen, runs flawlessly, tons of storage plus dropbox which adds another 50gb of starage, better sound, better battery life, comes preloaded with lots of good apps and programs, takes really good photos/sequences

Cons, very different platform/took me about a week to figure stuff out. Bigger phone takes some getting used too. Harder to find waterproof cases, flash on camera is insanely bright

My son has a galaxy tab and loves it, my daughter has an ipad and loves it.

Just my 2 cents

Edited by manitoubass2

I've had both platforms with my various phones. I owned several iPhones and thought I would try android... I picked up an HTCone which was at the time considered the best andriod phone in the market...I gave it a shot, I really did. Kept it for 5 months and sold it. And bought another iPhone.

The iPhone just works.

That said I also own an iMac, iPad etc.... The iPhone works with all of them. The andriod phone did not. Perhaps I'm one sided..

I gave it a go though. :)

The one really cool feature I loved of that phone was the HDMI port on the phone. I could carry full HD movies on the phone and plug it into just about any TV.

G

Edited by Gerritt

Wow !!! Lots of awesome info guys about both android & iPhones !!!! Thanks cliff about the iPhone info I do have an iTunes account too and I do have a few payed apps so it might be easier to go with a iPhone 6 Been fishing a lot and have not had much time to do this yet but the info is great in the meantime. Thanks guys keep it Comming. Cheers. Shawn

One question to ask that often gets over looked - what other devices do you use at home?

For example, I have a Samsung Smart TV -> along with two Android Tablets, one being a Samsung Galaxy Tab S. So it made sense to buy a Samsung Phone, as they are all fully compatible with each other. Of course that may not matter if you do not use the devices with each other, but it is something to think about.