Exploring The Kazan - A Far North Angling Odyssey

solopaddler

Thanks guys!!

Wow!! Wow!! and Wow!!!!!

Amazing, Narrative, pictures and videos Simply the 'best'

Your big Laker video with Bren's comments "Is it bigger than mine?" and "I don't think its bigger than mine!"

Bring back some great memories for me with my boys, No Go Pro back then but those memories never fade!! LOL

Brendan's big Laker video, "priceless"

The long distance released Pike at the end of the trip even more priceless With the fact you could of netted him at any time You and Bren are enjoying this huge fish then he gets off. For a second Bren is obviously disappointed Then, with huge confidence, he fires of another cast as if to say "I will get another"

Epic for sure

Cheers

Rick

PS Say hi to Joe for me That is a 'beauty Laker' he has there also

Thanks Rick! It's obvious you watched the vid's closely. :)

That pike he lost at the end - I know Brndan - he was immediately casting hoping to hook the same fish again. He wanted that one bad LOL!

I will definitely say hi to Joe for you!

Just walking out the door for Wawa, Medhurst lake report to follow in a little over a week...

Thanks Mike and Brendan for sharing this incredible adventure with us all it is amazing how Brendan handles those big fish with out any help from dad you should be very proud of your son he is becoming a seasoned angler at a very young age thanks again Mike for the awesome photos and report.

Cheers Mitch

Finally had time to get through the whole report. Just incredible. The markings on those lakers and grayling are just incredible.

This report has me dreaming big time! Hopefully all my camera gear can fit on that plane.LOL

Hey Mike awesome report man! That place is certainly on my bucket list.You certainly stuck to your " Modis Operendi" of search and destroy LOL! No new body of water is safe! Also really appreciate the time and effort you take to make these reports so informative,enjoyable and proffesional.With such a busy schedule,full time job and family it is amazing that you continue to bring us all "along" on these trips. Always look forward to the next one,well done bud!

I've never known jealousy like this. That looks like an amazing trip, I've never seen so many pike that size caught in one trip. You're a very lucky guy!

And the harder he works, the luckier he gets. :)

Thanks Mike and Brendan for sharing this incredible adventure with us all it is amazing how Brendan handles those big fish with out any help from dad you should be very proud of your son he is becoming a seasoned angler at a very young age thanks again Mike for the awesome photos and report.

Cheers Mitch

Thanks Mitch, and yeah I'm proud of my boy. :)

thank you for the write up! One more place added to the bucket list!

You're most welcome!

Finally had time to get through the whole report. Just incredible. The markings on those lakers and grayling are just incredible.

This report has me dreaming big time! Hopefully all my camera gear can fit on that plane.LOL

Thanks Mike! Would love to have you join me sometime - we'll find room for your camera gear.

Hey Mike awesome report man! That place is certainly on my bucket list.You certainly stuck to your " Modis Operendi" of search and destroy LOL! No new body of water is safe! Also really appreciate the time and effort you take to make these reports so informative,enjoyable and proffesional.With such a busy schedule,full time job and family it is amazing that you continue to bring us all "along" on these trips. Always look forward to the next one,well done bud!

Very kind words, thanks very much!

Well that was truly EPIC! Thanks for putting that all together! BTW - Jembi is a walleye factory!

OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to hear about Jembi! I was pretty positive it would be great, but it's nice to hear confirmation.

I've never known jealousy like this. That looks like an amazing trip, I've never seen so many pike that size caught in one trip. You're a very lucky guy!

I never take anything for granted. :)

And the harder he works, the luckier he gets. :)

You always seem to say exactly the right thing Roy. I can't even begin to describe how grinding my schedule is, and frankly to date I'm not really making any money. In fact it's the exact opposite.

However there is a light at the end of the tunnel, all this hard work will be paying off pretty soon I think. :)

Mike, I don't know how you do it, every time you post a report it is with great enjoyment that I open it up and I am always shocked to see that you have done the impossible, you have Trumped the last one. :clapping:

Reading this report almost made me feel like I was with you and Brendan on the trip.

How you find all of these spectacular places is beyond me, all I know is please don't stop posting.

Your recommendation of Chaudiere Lodge was perfect many thanks.

FLEX - John

Mike, I read this report a few days ago on your website and sent it to a bunch of buddies. Before I read it, I had TWO things on my bucket list. Now I have THREE. And I fished Great Slave Lake last year with multiple lakers over twenty pounds and a PB at 32............now I think I was just whetting my appetite for Kasba Lodge!

(And I read your Medhurst report on your website too, sounds great)

Best regards,

Doug