Whos got the biggest musky on OFC

Cool thread. Why don't we all drop our pants and take a selfie of our units? I want to know who has the biggest. :)

Me too :whistling:;)

56" as well :)

These 3 had me crying! Back to back... Awesome. Joey you little devil you! ;)

As for the muskie, Sneak_e_pete I missed that post. Often away or quite busy with work that time of year. Your fish is wicked bud, sorry to have missed it then, but I'll tell ya now.

With guys like Pete Maina & Marc Thorpe on the membership here, I'd say one of them would run away with the OFC muskie crown here easy. For me, I do cherish a 56" from 2013. Real special fish, up there in the top 5 for sure.

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71662

The biggest no. However for you really hard core guys...I have the " Canadian record " officially from Ralph.. Wish master big baits.. A 31 inch on a 24 inch Wishmaster. From what I hear, a gentleman from Pennsylvania holds the " world record " 30 inch on the same 24 inch Jailbird. Ralph's been gone for some time now and took his craft with him. Lets raise a glass.

Cheers

Colin

:good:

I have been fishing for them for so long and the largest was a 48"er out of Pigeon Lake, so it didn't have much weight to it either. I have seen some over 50" while fishing but never lucky enough to hook up with one.

I love the stories of the first time muskie anglers boating one over 50" on their first trip. Argh!

Sorry I missed your post too! That is a TANK!

These 3 had me crying! Back to back... Awesome. Joey you little devil you! ;)

As for the muskie, Sneak_e_pete I missed that post. Often away or quite busy with work that time of year. Your fish is wicked bud, sorry to have missed it then, but I'll tell ya now.

With guys like Pete Maina & Marc Thorpe on the membership here, I'd say one of them would run away with the OFC muskie crown here easy. For me, I do cherish a 56" from 2013. Real special fish, up there in the top 5 for sure.

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71662

Ya...the only thing I wish is that I got better pics. I was in such a state of shock and awe that if you had asked me my name I couldnt have told you. All I kept thinking about was getting her back swimming.

Nothing wrong with those pictures Pete, that fish is a brute and the pictures show that very well.

55" but have seen a few 58"ers with my eyes... I think even 1 or 2 are on this board.... MLaz has some nice ones... Marc fishes a lot with him now.... so I would assume he has some nice ones.. my good bud gets very close if not over 50lbers each year....