Hook hangers for flatfish

My son found a flatfish with the double treble hook hanger. The hanger was broken and when I put a single treble on it didn't run correctly. I did a web search and didn't find any place to buy them and figured someone here might know where to get some.

Seems silly but when you're 6 and find a lure it's kind of a big deal.

Should work fine, I remove all the spreaders and replace with single trebles, with no issues, check the eye, to make sure its straight, and bend it opposite to the direction it wants to run, most flatfish do have a snap, to allow it to swing and wobble more, make sure it is not bent or damaged as well, drop back steelhead are suckers for flatfish

Wow! It's been a long time since I've seen the smaller ones with the double treble hooks. His is an X4 size, likely the larger ones would do. I've found some other trebles that might work as well. I'll report back after our next outing.

Another option... I can give it to the younger daughter next time she comes bumming a meal and have her leave it in the box of the Sporttrac. She works for Ted Handy Architects.. right by the liquor store off Dunlop St downtown.