GT's, Slush and Rainbows

Rod Caster

We went for a rainbow fish last weekend; it was a nice day and a good ride in. Since neither mine or Joey's sled is a dedicated two-up, we chose to pull the third guy on a GT, a kids GT. We split task as the trail was 10kms long. Yes, that's a long ride on a GT, but it was actually quite enjoyable.

IMG_1488_zpsdds2eyph.jpg

IMG_1492_zpskqr5deo8.jpg

Of course we found a few nasty slush holes. Took us a couple hours to be free.

IMG_1494_zpsoqonasql.jpg

IMG_1499_zpszekuqilb.jpg

IMG_1495_zps1i0rqqq9.jpg

Two fish, enough to make it a successful trip.

10 km on a GT, that's pretty funny. Off topic, but those things were well made. I still have a larger size GT. We've had 2 guys on the BR and a third guy towed on the GT into back lakes. Towed a GT behind a boat too.

Looks like a beauty day out there (aside from the slush), short sleeves, sun and a couple nice bows. Were the fish up top, just under the ice?

10 km on a GT, that's pretty funny. Off topic, but those things were well made. I still have a larger size GT. We've had 2 guys on the BR and a third guy towed on the GT into back lakes. Towed a GT behind a boat too.

Looks like a beauty day out there (aside from the slush), short sleeves, sun and a couple nice bows. Were the fish up top, just under the ice?

It is funny. haha, We had a good laugh at ourselves. The ride back wasn't as 'fun', our arses were quite sore.

We were tight to shore off a steep drop, maybe 8fow is where they were both caught.