Busted

esoxansteel

Leah knew how I spent money when we got married at 18 and 20... nothing has changed in 33 years and she's still here. I'm not changing a thing!

I hear ya brother...........my bride is the same, she ALWAYS encourages me to get what I want/looking at while I have a hard time justifying buy it......and that include my new boat I just ordered last week.

Edited by Mister G

I hear ya brother...........my bride is the same, she ALWAYS encourages me to get what I want/looking at while I have a hard time justifying buy it......and that include my new boat I just ordered last week.

When I got the, you need a truck, from my mrs,s,I was like,ok.

I got one.

I could have a boat if I wanted as well,but no parking for it at the condo. Life style choice we made.

I can't sympathize with you enough! Us men complain when our wives spend $100 to get their hair done but I'm sure our investment in Musky gear must seem equally insane to them.

I'm usually ok as long as I stay away from the tackle stores, but just recently the owner of Northshore Musky baits started attending our Muskies Canada meetings where he sells baits! Needles to say I had a moment of weakness at our last meeting.

:clapping:

Perfect Sir:

Worked for me as well--especially when the Red-Head bought the quilting loom last Christmas

Never heard a Dang word since -seriously Not- No- Nada-Squat

The logistics are Amazing as well SCL

In Jackson's Point-where i visit often The Quilting Shoppe is situated right next door to the Bait and Tackle supplier

Always cool when a plan comes together

Cheers All

Paul.

Edited by icedude

As many of us have lots of gear, rods reels and tackle etc, I have always done the usual and pile all the 30 plus rods in a corner, and my wife doesnt know whether i have 30, 40 or sold some and have 20 etc, and she really doesnt care as i buy and sell often, but in a hurry one day to make an MCI meeting i mistakingly left the labels and tags on a brand new Musky Innovations Bull Dog Rod, when i got home after this particular meeting my wife asked me if i won anything off the monthly raffle, which i replied no not this time, she says with a bit of womanly sarcasm thats OK i see you bought a new rod anyway, the blue blank and labels were a dead give a way, plus the wraps on the cork. :wallbash:

Im sure many others have a similar story

Fortunately, I'm not faced with this problem. My wife is just as likely to treat herself to a new rod and reel or tackle as I am . :)

My wife wasnt complaining at all, and some might have actually missed the humour i was trying to point out, if she complained about the tackle i buy or the fishing i do, we wouldnt have spent 24 years together, she just noticed the new tags, and plastic wrap on the cork, and decided to make a make a comment with some humorous sarcasm