Towing the smitty caboose.

misfish

Finally got to use the tow bar I made for the smitty today. Hooks up quick and easy, as all pins and locking rings are attached to each area connections are made. Cant lose them this way as well. Right bud? ;)

march 7 15 001 a.jpg

march 7 15 003e.jpg

march 7 15 004b.jpg

Made a nice hitch for Terrys clam hut so we could attach the smitty.

march 7 15 005c.jpg

The travel out on the Yamadoo. :good:

Blew a ski on the way out on the smitty,but a quick fix this week and it will be as good as new. It was built to be pulled by walking. But now I know whats needed to allow for being pulled at a faster speed. :thumbsup_anim:

No worries Jer, as it will be already for you to pick up in a week or two. :clapping:

Fishing was slow with one laker on and lost at the hole, and some small herring caught and released.

Lunch was good though. Love this heating unit. Nice smoked farmers cooking away. I forgot my little tub of sauerkraut . :wallbash: Im surprised Terry couldnt smell it cooking away.LOL

march 7 15 007d.jpg

Edited by Brian B

I think you spend farrrr too much time cooking when there's fish just itching to be hooked. :clapping:

Wait til I make homemade onion soup Erich. LOL

I don't remember being called for lunch

Didnt you hear the dinner bell? Me bad. :P

Now Wayne,you know what happens up there, stays up there. :D

Cant wait to get started on my new G3 Smitty this summer.

Brian, I haven't seen any pictures of that Sub Zero yet this winter? Have you been using it?

Not yet Cliff.

The weather has been real crappy this year on weekends. Everytime I make a plan the winds are blowing or too cold for the kids. Dont worry,your request will be met before ice out. :clapping:

Edited by Brian B

The reason we would go ice fishing was to cook in the hut and wash it all down with uhh red soda pop, yea soda pop. Why else, fishing?

We once traded a few bowls of Pasta Fagoli , sometimes known as fasool, for a 1/2 bottle of Newfie screech. I don't remember anything after that. Once on Nip we washed out a pot that had red sauce in it around a hole. Dick Donavan came with the machine to get us and jokingly asked "who got murdered?" I said hey Dick, 5 guys came out with us and there's 4 going back, but you will say 5 right Dick, right!!!!? Actually 5 did go out but one of the guys went back with another group earlier. Man he got quiet real fast.

Man I miss ice fishing.

That is a nice hitch you made there and nice salseeges, but no kraut, man. Now all I need to see is what a Smitty Sled looks like.

Edited by Old Ironmaker