Canadian Tire Clearance?

Just a heads up, my local Crappy tire has started to reset the fishing section....they have a few bins 50% off full of stuff

I've stopped 3 different times because they keep adding to the pile!

I know there reg price may be a lil higher but at half off some things are worth grabbing. Best part is i use my Canadian tire money to pay for it all, if only my wife hadn't bought that vacuum cleaner with it i coulda grabbed more fishing swag.

The Bins

IMG-20150304-00243.jpg

A few odds and ends I grabbed

Port%20Hope-20150304-00244.jpg

Are the pics of the clearance bin or your shopping cart? I actually was in CTC Dunnville yesterday and they were stocking the peg boards with hardware and dozens of reels for the locked showcases. I thought I was going to have a panic attack seeing all the goodies. I had to call my sponsor for SIDNA, Stuff I Don't need Anonymous.

It has been such a long winter of looking out the patio door every morning hoping the ice went out on the lake that I was actually drooling over push button Zebcos. It's that bad.

PS, Erie still has ice on it as far as the eye can see this AM. We will need a fiery meteorite to crash in it in order to have open water by spring. Some say " Man you are so lucky to have a lake view" Try looking at ice all day when it should be open water, torture, sheer torture.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I've received a few pm's Sorry to get peoples hopes up, I just wanted to give a heads up in case other CT stores were doing the same thing...This is the Cobourg location

I wish i had of showed the end racks a week or so ago with all the Rapala lures, it's been hit hard. I must confess I held out in hopes of keeping the treasure to myself :whistling:

I checked one of my local stores today no such luck. Maybe its for the best lol I don't need anything but you know how it is with us tackle junkies

LOL, i past up alota nice stuff, but I couldn't resist going back for another look even tho i didn't really "need" anything

CT north Barrie has loads,from 40%-80% off.Nothing I really need as I just spent a good chunk on lures and plastics,reels as well.lol.Lot of good stuff guys for sure. You need to look through the LARGE BIN.

Edited by davey buoy