fishlogic a great respect...

manitoubass2

So I held an event last year in honour of my fallen friend.

He was a NAADAP worker and heavily involved in the community. He held ice fishing derbies, baseball tournys, feasts, etc. This man helped everyone but especially children.

This year I decided to cancel the event because we lost another great member of our community, and in his name it was decided to hold an ice fishing derby in his honour.

Its upsetting but how can one run an event that makes people choose sides? Both events were scheduled for family day.

So I decided to postpone my event. So I as well as others can go have fun and pay their respects...

I just want to say a huge miigwich(thank you) to fishlogic, who sent an amazing package to go to a child angler as a prize.

When he first told me he could make a donation, I was thankful as always.

But when that package showed up I was blown away!

Quite literally it was a small tackle box, full of lures and components that many would be proud to have.

No idea of the actual worth but thats not important. But some child angler is sure gonna have a nice tacklebox thanks to him!

Im posting this because we all wanna see our kids or other kids learn to fish. And that depends on the great genorosity of parents as well as others.

Miigwich, and once donated im sure you will make a kid smile:) (and make his dad jealous lol)

OFC members rock!!!! And in this case, praise fishlogic!!!!!

A story I am proud to say happens often here. Thanks to fishlogic for being so generous.

Art

So true.

I know we can bicker at times but there is always that passion that binds us.

Teach kids to fish

What more can you ask for?

Im not joking, he sent such a nice, well rounded package.

Im very emotional just cancelling my friends event, but that generosity just blew me away.

Very humbling

When I've asked Adam (Fishlogic) for help, he always bends over backwards to do what he can. Never met him but he seems like a solid guy.

You deserve a pat on the back too Rick for organizing events like that.

Group hug?

Edited by chris.brock

When I've asked Adam (Fishlogic) for help, he always bends over backwards to do what he can. Never met him but seems like a great guy.

You deserve a pat on the back too Rick for organizing events like that.

Group hug?

Lol, dabasenindizo gotaamighozi is a funny guy now

lol

Edited by manitoubass2