2 Owl Day

Rodbender

I got out on Sunday for a bit, saw 4, crappy conditions for the camera but I had someone with me that has never seen one before. Due to the cloud cover a lot of them were up on telephone poles most of the day. Very co-operative as well, got right up to them. I'm sure they're used to it :)

Haven't had a chance to see a barred owl yet!

I got out on Sunday for a bit, saw 4, crappy conditions for the camera but I had someone with me that has never seen one before. Due to the cloud cover a lot of them were up on telephone poles most of the day. Very co-operative as well, got right up to them. I'm sure they're used to it :)

Haven't had a chance to see a barred owl yet!

Nice were you near Keswick I hear there were lots of them there

Nice were you near Keswick I hear there were lots of them there

Nope, north of Barrie. I saw one the other day on Yonge St between BBP and Mapleview, was on the field goal posts at the highschool over looking that open field. He'll be there the entire winter for sure.

Nope, north of Barrie. I saw one the other day on Yonge St between BBP and Mapleview, was on the field goal posts at the highschool over looking that open field. He'll be there the entire winter for sure.

Another area I need to drive now and burn more fuel. Awe but when I see one,it will be worth it,

Another area I need to drive now and burn more fuel. Awe but when I see one,it will be worth it,

You know that warehouse on the corner of Veterans and Caplan? I saw a snowy on the southside (Towards the field and Mapleview) sitting on one of the light poles the other day. That's another spot were one has taken up residency.

Was there today,nada.LOL

Im sure I will see one some day.

• 2 weeks later...