Dang it was cold this morning

misfish

There was a time that the cold didnt bother me. Well it,s wind that blows the cold that gets to me.It was a coin flip for todays fish.,Steel heading or the toon for some late fall smallies. Winds were not on our side,so we headed for the river. Temps at 5am was -6. I already knew my arthritic hand was going to hate me,but I cant let this stop me from doing what I love to do. Thats fishing. (reminder to self,need more pocket warmers)

Thanks to the camera man for this video,and it was a bonus to see Mike again. I think he had the best idea this morning. Bring the ice hub and heater next time. LOL Ya we laughed about it,but it might just happen. :w00t:

YES THERE IS BACK GROUND IN THE VIDEO MR.BILL. :P:lol:

This is the first colored buck I have gotten. Sure was pretty. B)

I was ready to go,just hoping by chance the weather guy got it wrong.Was only looking for Plus 1c. :P Figured -4 would of caused icing up.Nice fish by the way!!!!!!!

nice fish

it was almost like being there, with that video

oh wait I was there, taking the video

-8 when I left the house this morning

Just think,WE, all wont be complaining when we have ice on the lake.LOL

Edited by Brian B

nice fish

it was almost like being there, with that video

oh wait I was there, taking the video

-8 when I left the house this morning

I'm waiting for the day you have that drone figured out and you have the camera hovering over the fish during the fun

I think next time I will try my new net poking technique on your fish...It involves poking the net at the fish and leader without actually scooping it up...I'm sure it would've saved you from getting your hands wet and cold :D

Next time you can bring your pop up hut and heater along with your pontoon. You can anchor up in the middle of the river with your fish finder transducer and Terry and I could fish inside your heated hut and watch steelhead chase our baits like lakers on the LCD :thumbsup_anim: