Anybody interested in an OFC Yahoo hockey pool?

chris.brock

I don't know what all those numbers represent, but Scott (Lefroy Fisherman) and me are still playing OFC 2015, I don't know if anyone else is actively playing, it's kind of funny how computer illiterate we are compared to the younger generation, Hahaha

edit- you are Scott, Hahaha

Edited by chris.brock

whats with this?

Goaltender Appearances
Total for Week 1: 6 Minimum Reached

Note: Each week, your goaltenders must reach the minimum of 3 appearances. If you fail to reach this mark, you will lose all of your goaltending games for that week.

This section will show you an updated total each morning. The numbers will appear red until you have reached the requirement.

I dont understand this..So my goalies have to appear in 5 more games or none of their points count? Stupid yahoo rule

I think that rule is in place because if the first night of the week, your 1 goalie playing throws up a shut-out, you could bench your goalies the rest of the week and have a GAA of 0, and a save percentage of 1000 at the end of the week

I was using that tactic a little last season :)

I think that rule is in place because if the first night of the week, your 1 goalie playing throws up a shut-out, you could bench your goalies the rest of the week and have a GAA of 0, and a save percentage of 1000 at the end of the week

ha ha ha I never thought of doing that..Thats nasty...lol But I like it

That's greeeeeeeasy

Hey guys, sorry on being distant!

Matchup dates - The dates of each matchup are listed under the "Matchup" tab but above your player lists. You'll see them in the black line. Since week 1 started half way through the week (Wednesday night), they just added it to the following week, so that the week 1 matchups werent based on just a few days.

Goalie rule - exactly that. It ensures that everyone's goalie stats are based on consistency, instead of just a game or two, then people benching them. Makes it a more even playing field. Same basis on the max 3 moves per week rule. I've had guys just dropping half their team after each night and picking up active players the next...and repeating. There's no skill in that.