Pimped your boat recently?

BFSC Kevin

I did a search and saw a few guys had modified their boats.

I have a 14 deep v lowe which im thinking of making a deck for on the front with a pedestal seat..

well, i would like to see what others have done to thier boats just to get some ideas and for you guys to show off your skills..!

I built a cheap enclosure for my boat because I was tired of rain and cold wind, I didnt have enough money to have one built so we threw this together.

May_24_weekend_Crotch_lake_2007_099_top_1.jpg

May_24_weekend_Crotch_lake_2007_101_top_2.jpg

May_24_weekend_Crotch_lake_2007_102_top_3.jpg

Not going to win any beauty prizes but it does the job.

I just got mine done ... got it out last weekend for a test run of the old girl ... the 56 Johnson fired up right away ... just have to figure out the lower end leak and were good to go .. I removed the console and water catch ( also had to replace the transom)... took up too much room

med_gallery_164_46_18783.jpg

Before and now the after

gallery_164_46_5189.jpg

gallery_164_46_77808.jpg

gallery_164_46_46751.jpg

Edited by brifishrgy

I just did a complete gut of my boat. I then put in new foam, main floor, front and rear casting decks with chairs.

It took about 30 hrs but the boat is awesome i had it out on monday for a test run.

It cost about $800 and i already had the chairs.

The new vinyl from homedepot is real nice $250 for glue and 20' piece. I will get pics when i get a chance.

awesome job jigger.. did that add alot of weight to your boat?

i want to do something similiar but i don't even know how to start,

like the how abouts me ripping the benches out.. since they are fastened to the side of the boat...

and how to fastens on all the supports/aluminum/wood into the boat...

i assume you can buy the aluminum and marine plywood from home depot.. but how about the marine carpet? i remmeber reading somewhere.. but forgot.

Some really talented guys here..Good job!Here are some pics of a jet boat Art and I made out of my wife's race boat (jet ski) and an old sears game fisher hull.

http://groups.msn.com/HomeMadeJetBoats/recycle.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/HomeMadeJetBoats/rec...tseatrials.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/HomeMadeJetBoats/rec...decksseats.msnw

Joe

Edited by Daplumma

36.5 I think,but it gets there instantly!I should prop it up bit but its a handful at that speed.The boat is rated for 15HP or so and the motor is prolly around 120 hp.You lose about 1/3 of the HP by using jet power but its still a wee bit overpowered.We do have a much more powerful motor to put in it but have sorta lost interest after it actually floated and ran.

Joe

Here is my pride & joy.....my brand new LUND 1625 CLASSIC....and man is she ever pimped right out,with a VHF marine radio,hawk 840 thermal troll,2 big-jon capt,s pach electric downriggers,LOWRANCE LMS 339/IGPS/dumb ass GRAPH,minn-kota 50inch 55lb powerdrive trolling motor ,MERCURY 40HP,FOUR STROKE EFI....with happy troller trolling plate, shore-lander galvinized trailer, 6 SCOTTY POWERLOCK ROD -HOLDERS,2 8inch extensions for them as well to run my dipsey rods.....i have owned lots of boats in my day and by far this boat is the one,i have waited years to get a rig like this one,and im sure she will last for along time and catch me lots of fish....great thread,and everyone has lots of nice boats,and i sure would like to see waynes LUND when she is all done....well he she is..... :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:boatpics002.jpgboatpics003.jpgboatpics004.jpgfallpics06011.jpgfallpics06012.jpg

Here is my pride & joy.....my brand new LUND 1625 CLASSIC....and man is she ever pimped right out....

Ohhh, if only it was a console ;)

That's an awesome setup! I look forward to setting up a new boat someday but for now I'll just keep applying lipstick to my old pig.

-Brian