Stoney Lake combo who's going?

e-z-out

Not being a tourney guy what is a combo, 2 fish Bass and Pics or ? What do the numbers represent? Pounds, grams. length? The chart isn't clear on my laptop. I like to learn something about fishing whenever I can. I fish a few charity Walleye tournaments here on Erie every summer, lately the trend seems to have the largest Perch as a bonus prize. Lets the guys that can't get out 10 miles or more on big water participate.

Thanks. JD.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Our local combo tourney you are REQUIRED to weigh in 1 bass and 1 walleye or you can't weigh... 2 fish total...

So even if you get a giant walleye... If you don't weigh a bass you can't weigh... And vise versa...

That being said our area would actually be pretty even between the bass guys and walleye guys cause we have no slot...

Our local combo tourney you are REQUIRED to weigh in 1 bass and 1 walleye or you can't weigh... 2 fish total...

So even if you get a giant walleye... If you don't weigh a bass you can't weigh... And vise versa...

That being said our area would actually be pretty even between the bass guys and walleye guys cause we have no slot...

I like the sounds of that Mike.

When is that tournament?

Lew next time I will definitely stop bye and have that coffee with you.

Edited by jose