tb4me

To be totally honest I didn't even watch the game. What the game has become with players like Suban and what they are allowed to get away with has become a complete distraction from the game itself. I was so incensed I found myself in a bad place wishing permanent hurt on not only Suban , but other team members as well.

Time to go fishing and calm down.

Some comments of some fans have really made me think they take it more seriously than life itself. I joke around but do draw the line at some point.

Double wow....this coming from a guy who cheers on Chris Neil....the Senators are not a bunch of wall flowers Matt and never have been over the years!!!

You have made a lot of ridiculous posts on this thread but this most recent takes the cake!!!!

This is exactly what I'm referring to.

Chris Neil has never been suspended, and for good reason. He plays to the line but not over it. So of course I would cheer on a guy who is a team player, works hard, sticks up for his star players and yet will not do the likes of which Suban did. Neil had Chara down and out and could have pounded him, but he pulled up. Know your facts!

Suban has been suspended for diving, he low brows players entering the zone and uses his stick like a weapon.

There is a difference.

Chris Neil has never been suspended, and for good reason. He plays to the line but not over it. So of course I would cheer on a guy who is a team player, works hard, sticks up for his star players and yet will not do the likes of which Suban did. Neil had Chara down and out and could have pounded him, but he pulled up. Know your facts!

Suban has been suspended for diving, he low brows players entering the zone and uses his stick like a weapon.

There is a difference.

It was a chop, get over it.

What happened to your precious Hammond? Looked pretty scary on about 1/2 the goals so far.

There is a difference.

You obviously have not watched enough hockey. Some of the greatest all time heroes of the game, like Howe to start, or some of the great team eras, like the 70's Bruins and Flyers, made physically dirty hockey an art form. And in playoff hockey, there are no holds barred, and you push and cross the limit every game. That is how a team wins Lord Stanley's cup, and that is the way hockey has always been.

OMG, lmao you guys are experts! :clapping:

Yes I can dish it out, and take it. What part of disapproving of a dangerous action on the ice makes me and ubber cry baby ?

Montreal is stepping it up, good for them! Price is on his game, good for him. Personally I had almost no expectations of the Sens, they surpassed that for sure.

That said, I can just imagine if the tables were turned. As in Patch got his wrist broken by Karlsson. The freeking qpp would be looking at charges.

:wallbash:

Big, if you are trying to justify Subans chop by the style of play 30 years ago or more then I have no comment that would be sensible in such a ridiculous statement. Different era, different rules and different direction!