tb4me

Those are some priceless posts just priceless.... :wallbash: ya bring back Orr,Mclaren and Rosebud...that will help a whole bunch...all you guys did was complain about the fourth line now you want them back...And now you guys are getting tired of Phil the thrill and his figure skating in his own end...hey he is ninth in league scoring that's not bad and they have 2 in the top 20 but alas they are both minus players.

I said it last year and this one as well....when you combine mediocre defense and mediocre goal-tending with no particular defensive system ( I can`t figure out the Leafs system)...you will play more in your end than the other end and you will continually be outshot by a large margin and average/mediocre players when continually put in that situation will fold.

I think I am being generous when I give the Leafs defense credit for being mediocre because they are arguably the worst 6 man unit in the league...

Those are some priceless posts just priceless.... :wallbash: ya bring back Orr,Mclaren and Rosebud...that will help a whole bunch...all you guys did was complain about the fourth line now you want them back...And now you guys are getting tired of Phil the thrill and his figure skating in his own end...hey he is ninth in league scoring that's not bad and they have 2 in the top 20 but alas they are both minus players.

I said it last year and this one as well....when you combine mediocre defense and mediocre goal-tending with no particular defensive system ( I can`t figure out the Leafs system)...you will play more in your end than the other end and you will continually be outshot by a large margin and average/mediocre players when continually put in that situation will fold.

I think I am being generous when I give the Leafs defense credit for being mediocre because they are arguably the worst 6 man unit in the league...

juniors are on.

shhhhh about NHL

watch world juniors and be happy

What a game..How is it that Godla wasnt the player of the game for the Slovaks. What an amazing performance..Fans nailed with some respect for the kid..Go Canada Go!

The Slovak goalie was standing on his head, without him it would have been 10-1, lol.