tb4me

You have to remember this is only the 3rd game for mcdavid in 2 months..He will shine..If his arm isint broke now...Our boys sure do look great..Germany tomorrow then on to some real teams..Dont forget the big game NYE starts at 4 pm..I can just imagine how loaded im going to be by midnight..Canada USA at 4 Leafs at 730.. Yup gonna be another great day! New Years Day should be interesting......

Anyone see Nyquist embarrass Ottawa lastnight? LOL!!!! I think TSN timed the puck possession, 30 seconds all by himself!

Good job Senoritas!

In other good news, Komarov made the trip with the team to Florida! w00t!!!

Edited by BillM

Anyone see Nyquist embarrass Ottawa lastnight? LOL!!!! I think TSN timed the puck possession, 30 seconds all by himself!

Good job Senoritas!

In other good news, Komarov made the trip with the team to Florida! w00t!!!

that goal was hilarious. he just casually skated around the ice 3 or 4 times before deciding to end the game.

and the komarov news is awesome!!!

I wouldn't worry about JVR being traded anytime soon :)

Obviously not, hes the best player on the team.

But if he gets injured now my son may or may not be grounded for a few days???

In other news he also got a nugent hopkins CCM stick and it has the most rediculous curve haha

out playing shinny and I took a few shots and now I can understand why he cant hit the net?

It hard to shoot the puck less then 8 feet in the air, even for my 11 year old son haha

Everyone is excited to see Komi back with the team..Im sure he is just on the trip for his leadership role..He still hasnt been cleared for contact.. He will be a week or 2 yet im afraid..Still hasnt taken part in a full practice either..
Did anyone see that Col is willing to part with Ryan Oreily? Aparenty the Leafs have shown interest..
On another note..Nylander is sweedens #1 centre..Could he be our new #1 we have been looking for? Man does he look good..Imagine him jvr and Kessel with morgan and franny on the same line....Leafs future looks bright!

Edited by tb4me

The Maple Leafs have recalled Chris Gibson from Toronto (AHL).
There is no immediate update as to why Gibson is being recalled. Jonathan Bernier is expected to get the start, so James Reimer could be dealing with a minor injury or illness. Expect an update at 3 PM ET when the team arrives to the rink.

Id be pretty surprised if we traded Reimer but I wouldnt be opposed to it.

You would think it would be all over the hockey world right now though.

Who needs a streaky backup? Because thats what Riemer is IMO. I like watching him play but I dont think he is a starting goaltender anywhere in the NHL

Everyone is excited to see Komi back with the team..Im sure he is just on the trip for his leadership role..He still hasnt been cleared for contact.. He will be a week or 2 yet im afraid..Still hasnt taken part in a full practice either..

Did anyone see that Col is willing to part with Ryan Oreily? Aparenty the Leafs have shown interest..

On another note..Nylander is sweedens #1 centre..Could he be our new #1 we have been looking for? Man does he look good..Imagine him jvr and Kessel with morgan and franny on the same line....Leafs future looks bright!

Komarov has practiced with the team, but hasn't been cleared for contact. Once he is, he'll be dressed for game time.