What are we doing to ourselves?

Dave Bailey

I listen to all of you and think; I know so much but I still have so much to learn! Wild mint I know, chocolate mint I do not know.

we have another kid of mint here as well but the name escapes me. A good book to have is edible and medicinal plants of canada. Its a good start for those without an education in related fields or just want some general info on plant/herb/tree identification and uses

mmmmm, wild strawberries, in my life I have found 2 of them! Granted I haven't been searching for them but they certainly are a special find.

My in-law's place up at Horseshoe is surrounded by them, one of these days I'll transplant some into our yard.

Yup, but peppermint is.

lol yes but i never said anything bout peppermint hahahaha. Bonus. We found two small wild strawberry bushes today, oh the odds! I have no gardening skills at all, Dave how can you replant these? Or are we better off just leaving them be? I've seen wild strawberries twice in my life, and omg! If love to replant these if possible Edited by manitoubass2

Maybe not everybody, but the people who had their food spoil last winter during the power outage when the biggest deep freeze in the world was outside their door are at serious risk!!!

im a butcher, we had people asking us how they're going to keep their turkey cold when they don't have power.........ummmmm wrap a blanket around it and put it in the trunk of your car