PIKE PICS , REAL OR ENHANCED?

HAGAN

My fishing buddy is telling me a story I think. you judge .

On the week of May 12,13 he said he got these photos of his buddy fishing ,lake Nippising

First of all I believe Pike were not open yet ,and wouldn,t it be a world record or at least a ontario, record.

PIKE_PICS.JPG

My fishing buddy is telling me a story I think. you judge .

On the week of May 12,13 he said he got these photos of his buddy fishing ,lake Nippising

First of all I believe Pike were not open yet ,and wouldn,t it be a world record or at least a ontario, record.

lair lair, pants on fire

unless I'm wrong..( and I was wrong once back in 72) that picture has been around for some time and was caught over seas where they grown them big and it cost tons of money to fish on many of the lakes

Edited by Terry

The pike was caught in the Netherlands. Been all over the internet for about 2 years now.

The sturgeon was definitely caught at Lake Nipissing. It stayed for a few beers, told some inappropriate jokes and was asked to leave. Never saw it again.

Gawd, we should have a pinned section for Bull pictures and stuff. How many times has that story been around :rolleyes: and posted here!!

Good one Rick, you should become a comedian or something :lol:

Joey

Yeah Right Take a look how small his fishing rod is !! That fish would have snapped it in half LOL Nice try tho<<

I heard of a guy who caught a 65 lbs musky on walleye gear and anouther guy who caught one that was 61 lbs on walleye gear aswell, that rod is more then enough to land that fish. ( not that I would use gear like that LOL)

Its not the size of a man's rod, its how he uses it ;)

Joey

Ummmmm..............Joey, care to expand on that statement, hmmmmmmmmmm?????

But, I digress.

OMG!!!!! This pic has surfaced yet again, with yet another story line, in yet another locaton, cannot remember all the posts about it being from this or that place, on many fishing websites :lol:

Good one Rick, you should become a comedian or something laugh.gif

Joey........... I think I remember Rick saying something about doing occasional stand-up comedy gigs a year or so ago??

Rick????? Truth, or Dare!!!!!

Terry, Terry, Terry, you must be at work again, thats the only time you get to photoshop pics, isn't it, but, I don't see myself in that pic, whut up wit dat???? :lol:

Brian, on behalf of all of us, thanks for letting us know the "TRUE STORY" behind that picture.

Thats my uncle from NFLD. We were fishing for perch one day on Simcoe and he was one lucky dude to land that brute on 2 pound floro. True story.

Oh man, that picture is gonna be coming up every couple of months for the rest of the millenia on fishing sites.

Both, the pike and the sturgeon were caught in Rainy Lake. But judgeing on how many different place this fish has been claimed to have been caught, I may also be wrong. I recieve both of those photos in email. the pike about 2 years ago. I think it was a friends, cousin who caught it. Or a cousins friend, who really knows. And the sturgeon I recieved last year. Same story.

So now the question is...

WHERE?

hmmm

hmmmm a though just came to mind. This is how I can protect my secret spots without being labled a basshole for not giving up information. Just tell 2 people a different spot and let the internet do the rest.. hahaha

The people who caught those monsters are fricken genious.

Big Pike was not caught in Rainy Lake....it's from the Netherlands. Picture is also in the in-fisherman or esox angler mag for their article about fishing there.

The other one of the pike eatin the pike has been around for MANY years.

As for the Sturgeon....that's the biggest piece of tail I've ever had my hands on.....

Edited by irishfield

Good one Rick, you should become a comedian or something laugh.gif

Joey........... I think I remember Rick saying something about doing occasional stand-up comedy gigs a year or so ago??

Rick????? Truth, or Dare!!!!!

Yes, I know Tom, is was intended that way :rolleyes: silly :lol:

Joey