Its been a while since I ...

TJQ

checked in. And I apologize for that. I dont know how we got so busy, but as of the end of next week things will slow down for me and i can get some fishing in and actually have something to talk about. It was a crazy winter here... more snow and bad luck, more renos than we know what to do with, , new wood stoves, new floors, new garage siding, and a new 24x48 pole barn to put the stuff in this winter. That along with my dads passing has really thrown us for a loop. then we found out that our happy place.. Jiggy was destroyed by the snow load this winter.. so weve been up there every chance we got to clean up and rebuild.. which should be complete soon.. uhhg. Hopefully by Wednesday all these jobs will be complete and I can be a little more active here... just seems like theres not enough hours in the day...

However on a brighter note... On July 20th... KESAGAMI HERE WE COME!!!!!

There was some rumour going around that you had be banned. :lol: Sometimes life just gets in the way and far more important issues need to be addressed. Nice to hear things are shaping up and hopefully Kesagami will provide you the much deserved R&R you need. :)