Mixed Vacation Report

Well my "vacation" ends today... I've been off 12 days and fished 10 of them...

My vacation started with our annual spring walleye classic tournament.... Me and my brother destroyed it this year... We weighed 20lb 9oz with 3 walleye.... 2nd place was 4lbs behind us and 3rd (my cousin) was another 4lbs behind 2nd... It was a great start to my vacation....

image-90.jpg

image-89.jpg

Next up was my new friends that came up from New Zealand for a week of carp fishing... 6 days straight of carpin on the St. Lawrence River... We had tough days but also had some great days... We ended up putting 112 carp on the bank and both the father and son got PBs breaking the 30lb mark...

image-88.jpg

image-87.jpg

image-86.jpg

image-85.jpg

Mike

Thanks everyone...

We would have had more weight but one of the walleye puked up an 8 inch perch with 20 minutes to weigh in... That was our biggest weight to date...

Biggest weight anyone can remember in the spring tournament...

And yeah... 112 carp made everyone happy... Our feet were sore from running up and down the rocky banks... And the most sleep I got all week was 6 hours... Lol

And the father banked his 30lb+ fish literally last minute... We planned a 330pm pack up to get them to the train in time... Landed his 30+ at like 305pm... It was the perfect ending to the week...

Thanks everyone...

We would have had more weight but one of the walleye puked up an 8 inch perch with 20 minutes to weigh in... That was our biggest weight to date...

Biggest weight anyone can remember in the spring tournament...

And yeah... 112 carp made everyone happy... Our feet were sore from running up and down the rocky banks... And the most sleep I got all week was 6 hours... Lol

And the father banked his 30lb+ fish literally last minute... We planned a 330pm pack up to get them to the train in time... Landed his 30+ at like 305pm... It was the perfect ending to the week...

thats amazing mike....nice to hear !!! cheers