Tree frogs.... What a racket!

Gerritt

Quick question, it appears as though I have gray tree frogs in my backyard. They seem to be liking my cedar hedges that surround my backyard.

My question is how long do they call out for mate? The extremely LOUD calls at all hours are getting on my nerves, especially the ones coming from under my bedroom windows!

I work 12's so sleeping is rather important to me when I am unable to sleep in etc etc...

How long is their mating season? And will the calls end after it is over?

G

Bah...complaining about nature when living in the country is like complaining about traffic living in the city. Embrace it....let it put you to sleep.

I have a freakin woodpecker who thinks my satellite dish is a great thing to pound on every morning at 5:30....i'll take the frogs any day LOL!

S.

Hahaha the first night I didn't mind it so bad, but 8-9 days later.... This fellow needs to find a lady! Right under my bedroom windows! I went looking for them but couldn't find em, I wear earplugs all day at work, last thing I want is the bloody things in my ears at home :)

G

I also work shifts and the foam earplugs help me sleep.. living just outside the city but not on the quietest road.. mostly people coming to the door and getting the dogs barking wake me up.. why do they pick me to save?.they don't want me to answer the door after I've had a tough night..