Catfishing..pics

Daplumma

Went out on the lower Potomac for some Cats.Specifically Channel cats for the tourney.Didn't take long to get into them.Art got this guy right off.A good 19.5 incehs for team 8

med_gallery_7_64_78319.jpg

We caught prolly 20 or so a good mix of blues and channels all about the same size.Art finally broke into the mid 20's with this 23.5 cat.

med_gallery_7_64_203839.jpg

Here is the happy angler holding his catch.

med_gallery_7_64_46478.jpg

Not a bad day,alittle hot and sticky,we got to get air conditioning on that boat soon!The big blues will be out the beginning of June then you will see some big ol' cats!I got nothing bogger than what I have already entered in the tourney so no pics for me today.Here is one from last week in case you forgot..and just to rub it in that Art couldn't pick up his pole at the right time!

med_gallery_7_64_40996.jpg

Joe

Good stuff guys, glad to see you're enjoying the new boat, looking forward to more reports and huge fish. Hey Art, from the looks of that picture with you holding the cat I'd say you ate well this past winter ;):P

Maureen

Thanks for the report Joe...see you in a few days! And I don't think Art's OFC sign meets the regs! :o

Nice cats, too bad about the sign though Joe... hehehe!

Looks like you both had a great day!

Cheers,

Jen

Why Roy how nice of you to volunteer to make us a new prep station. I will send you the measurements.

Actually since pops workshop is packed up for the big move I had to put that one together to keep the fish guts from getting all over the boat. After Pops gets moved in I will see if he can build us a nice board that is fitting for such a noble sport fish.

If you all are following the fishing adventures that is Possum Point power station in the back round and we are fishing on pole B for the cats.

Art

Went out on the lower Potomac for some Cats.Specifically Channel cats for the tourney.Didn't take long to get into them.Art got this guy right off.A good 19.5 incehs for team 8

med_gallery_7_64_78319.jpg

We caught prolly 20 or so a good mix of blues and channels all about the same size.Art finally broke into the mid 20's with this 23.5 cat.

med_gallery_7_64_203839.jpg

Here is the happy angler holding his catch.

med_gallery_7_64_46478.jpg

Not a bad day,alittle hot and sticky,we got to get air conditioning on that boat soon!The big blues will be out the beginning of June then you will see some big ol' cats!I got nothing bogger than what I have already entered in the tourney so no pics for me today.Here is one from last week in case you forgot..and just to rub it in that Art couldn't pick up his pole at the right time!

med_gallery_7_64_40996.jpg

Joe

Some nice cats there. :thumbsup_anim: Too bad about the sign though. Oh well...better luck next time. :whistling:

FOTB

:Gonefishing: