NO cell phone? What the heck?

Sounds like some people here have an issue 'unplugging'.. I'm on my laptop/cell constantly for work, but once the day is over, that's it I'm done. No random calls/emails in the middle of the night that can't wait until morning.

Its nice to have a phone for the functions that we stopped using other things for. Stopped carrying a handheld GPS while hunting, Use navionics, No GPS in the car, Use my cell phone for pictures unless I bring my dSLR, don't wear a watch or carry a flashlight, was the source of music in the car as I hate the radio. a Cell phone has replaced a lot of other everyday items for me.

I have no problem unplugging but those are a few of the things I missed while not having a cell phone. Contacting people or social media aren't really major priorities of mine. If you aren't already in my presence I probably don't want to hear from you. haha

Edited by jedimaster

Its nice to have a phone for the functions that we stopped using other things for. Stopped carrying a handheld GPS while hunting, Use navionics, No GPS in the car, Use my cell phone for pictures unless I bring my dSLR, don't wear a watch or carry a flashlight, was the source of music in the car as I hate the radio. a Cell phone has replaced a lot of other everyday items for me.

They are pretty useful as long as you aren't married to it :)

I'm glued to my phone all the time.

But the one thing that I have really noticed in the past few years.. Is my night vision is not what it used to be... Not so much because of the constant staring at the phone, and the small text... But because I ALWAYS have a flashlight now...

I used to walk around my house in the pitch black dark, and be able to see my way through.. But now I just turn my phone on, and it lights everything up. I'm literally lost with out my phone now!!