crappie

jackal68

Don't take this the wrong way, but I did a search on this site using Brantford Crappie.... You have asked this exact same question several times and have been given several replies. Did some new lake magically appear in the Brantford area since 2010 when you began to start threads asking about spots in the Brantford area to fish them?only so many lakes/ponds in that area and I am sure they are not secret magical crappie Meccas that have appeared since then. On the other hand... There are waterways away from Brantford that do have glorified sunfish in them... Expand your horizons?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I did a search on this site using Brantford Crappie.... You have asked this exact same question several times and have been given several replies. Did some new lake magically appear in the Brantford area since 2010 when you began to start threads asking about spots in the Brantford area to fish them?only so many lakes/ponds in that area and I am sure they are not secret magical crappie Meccas that have appeared since then. On the other hand... There are waterways away from Brantford that do have glorified sunfish in them... Expand your horizons?

thats what i meant. leaving brantford in what direction do i go?

There are crappie in all directions.

http://www.web2.mnr.gov.on.ca/fish_online/fishing/fishingExplorer_en.html

Check out Fish-online. (Above site). And give a quick search. Always fun to go exploring new lakes

.thank you for the productive response. this is all i needed. have a great fishing season friend