Spring Fishing and Boat Show

musky_hunter

I will be there Sunday with my wife for musky Sunday. It should be a great time. We are also donating 200 beer koozies for the first people that come into musky Sunday.

I am looking forward to the day great speakers plus there will be some great booths with musky lures. I'm also looking at upgrading my casting rods.

Stop by the muskies Canada booth between 1-3 we will be working it then plus we will be chatting about our lures and musky fishing in general from 8-12 in the musky Sunday area.

2178DFD7-40E4-4360-9AC6-8EAD869BCF19_zps

D124B0D6-1863-46C7-AB07-7A419ED9D088_zps

Was thinking about going Friday after work, but now see it is past hwy 400. Think that is going to be way too far. Almost feels like the Sportsmen show was closer to me.

Friday at 4 pm = traffic = not for me.

Was it once held in Scarborough, once, many years ago?

Entropy

Edited by Entropy

Was thinking about going Friday after work, but now see it is past hwy 400. Think that is going to be way too far. Almost feels like the Sportsmen show was closer to me.

Friday at 4 pm = traffic = not for me.

Was it once held in Scarborough, once, many years ago?

Entropy

I don't ever recall having a show in Scarborough. There were a few shows in Pickering though; that is probably what you were thinking of. The old Pickering Flea market location hosting some fishing shows in past years. That location is now a shopping centre. I don't think the new flea market location has ever been used for a show.

I think the person who is organizing the current Spring Fishing show may have been one of the ones who organized some of the Pickering shows.

I have been going over a great thread on the MCI site about fly fishing musky it has alot of great info on rods and reels line and flies. My brain keeps turning. I will wait and see how much I spend at the St.Criox booth this weekend after all it is valentines weekend and my wife needs a new fly rod