Ron can you see it now?

Handlebarz

This was really cool Mike. I didn't know what you were up to when you started to ask me questions like address and such. It was definitely a nice surprise when I saw it on the Musky Hunter show. Like you said, couldn't think of a better person to share a double header, almost a triple, with! Both are respectable fish to boot!

Looking forward to see what we can do to top that!

Cheers, Ron...

This was really cool Mike. I didn't know what you were up to when you started to ask me questions like address and such. It was definitely a nice surprise when I saw it on the Musky Hunter show. Like you said, couldn't think of a better person to share a double header, almost a triple, with! Both are respectable fish to boot!

Looking forward to see what we can do to top that!

Cheers, Ron...

Ron I can't wait for this year maybe we will be nice and let Keith and Danna get them lol. NOT

John I hope they have some in the show that would be great. I can't wait for this summer.

Thanks everyone Ron and I have been enjoying that day since it happened. Like Ron said it was almost a triple header all over 50" all on Handlebarz that would have been just sick. I think we are lucky it did not happen as danna would have kicked us all into your boat.