RR ice

manitoubass2

Went out last week to 8", lots of snow and slush. Not safe enough near the current to bring out the kids. Shoveled te snow off and had good cold days since:) ventured down this am after coffee, drilled my way out with my new shark and made it 30-40 ft out with 11". So out we go to play with some fishies and new toys:) my new auger is amazing, love it. Got it on the cheap too$175 used once. Now im anxious to try my brand new 4x elite:) weather is nice, bout -13 should br diwn there all day! Letshope the fish cooperate but will be fun regardless.

Awesome Rick, hows the current there on the ice? i can see you are sitting in that part that is an eddy with slack waterbut i seem to remember the current rips through the rapids there. That is where you are right?

there is current, pretty heavy actually, but of to my right is where i caught that bigger walleye, that was right in the eddie. Ice is great though, no slush came up at all, and the water was insanely clear so no fluctuations in water levels