50 Years ago.....Where were you?

Meely

I finished writing my high school exams, finished them, hopped into my 1955 ford and was driving home

when the news came over my car radio, total feeling of disbelief came over me.

I still think about that every year on this date.

Gives me shivers, BRRRRRRRRR.

Have a great day everyone.

Third grade in Millersburg, PA.

The teachers were all crying. We were sent home. Mom walked to the school to get me. She was quite upset and crying. Mom held my hand(maybe a bit too tightly) all the way home and talked about what had happened.

Mom and dad talked about the day at supper, our normal happy evening meal was quite somber.

That evening mom and I walked to the theater to watch PT109.

Grade 5 in Mrs Sandbloms class in the portable, Principle Geddes called out all the teachers and she came back crying. BTW, anyone watch that documentary on discovery about the most likely story. Looks like he was accidentally shot by the SS.

i saw that show, it was pretty interesting, the original shooter apparently hit jfk in the neck and when the secret service was about to shoot the guy he stumbled and shot jfk

i saw that show, it was pretty interesting, the original shooter apparently hit jfk in the neck and when the secret service was about to shoot the guy he stumbled and shot jfk

So far, that seems like the most reasonable explanation. They claimed that the bullets fired from Oswalds rifle were a totally different type than the hollow point one that killed JFK. The three empty cartidges found in the school book depository were explained as one empty that was left in the chamber was ejected and to load the two others that were fired. One of those went right clean through the back of his neck. The other one, they believed hit the concrete beside the car and ricocheted. The fatal shot exploded on impact and was likely fired from the Secret Service Officers Automatic rifle.

Oh, and I watched the Appollo landing on the moon in July of 1969 and do not believe it ever happened.