Just a warning

lookinforwalleye

Just a heads up the links posted last night for the UFC GSP fight are full of spam,malware, trojans etc.

I enjoyed watching the contest but now my computer is just being hammered with pop up ads,trojans etc. reset my homepages, deleted all my bookmarks etc.

My own fault should have know better!!! :wallbash:

lol download AVG from download.com and do a scan, that site also has tons of other programs for malware removal, also registry cleaners they help big time for computer speed and restoring it by getting rid of extra files on the computer that are null due to the parent program being deleted etc cleans up partial files and corrupted files

Just a heads up the links posted last night for the UFC GSP fight are full of spam,malware, trojans etc.

I enjoyed watching the contest but now my computer is just being hammered with pop up ads,trojans etc. reset my homepages, deleted all my bookmarks etc.

My own fault should have know better!!! :wallbash:

My apologies if it was link i posted.

Have been using that link for a few years now on recommendation on this site.

Even use it for baseball and hockey that isn't televised.as well.

I use Google Chrome and free AVAST! spyware and have never had spyware.... :dunno:

Why not get the real thing directly from the microsoft website... It's called Microsoft Security Essentials.. It's the real deal, it's free and you'll never be asked to upgrade..

I wouldn't trust anything else!!!

Me either,plus a another spywhare app.Over three years,"touch wood" lol.