skunks

outllaw

Skunks eat grubs so controlling the grub population in your lawn should help. Most chemicals have been banned in Ontario but you can try nematodes. You probably won't get any benefits until next year.

It the short term; you can try commercial coyote urine scent... I would assume that skunks would want to avoid coyotes.

We have lots around our yard. I just pay attention when out in the evening our night. They don't hurt anything unless threatened our startled. There are a few people I'd like to smack though openly stating they dip food in antifreeze and leave it on their deck or property, aholes

Horrible way for any animal to die...we lost one of our cats 5 years ago due to antifreeze poisoning...shuts down their inner organs and burns their mouths and throats...

I think I lost a dog to it as well? Not really sure though. I was told of a person here offering dogs food with anti freeze. But it was just speculation. A few weeks later I found a bone near my boxers house that we hadn't given here. Later that day she could barely walk and appeared blind. Then horrible convulsions. She died in my arms a few hours later with no use of her back legs. Traumatizing. My kids especially. Anyone that would do such a thing is a horrible horrible person

I leave a radio playing in my garden shed. Usually on a news or talk chanel. The little stinkers will avoid the sound of a human voice. There are also electronic devises you can buy at most big hardware stores, that you plug in and leave. Works well and I haven't had 1 im my yard this summer.