Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

He's a +13... How do any of your Senorita Dmen stack up? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karlsson has 131 shots and 38 points to panufs 71 shots and 15 points. He plays is every situation and controls the game. Tell me you wouldn't trade panuf for him in a heartbeat. When Karlsson get the "C" and leads the team for the next 15 years, good things will be happening, all the while the laffs will be pulling their hair out with panuf

:whistling:

Edited by muskymatt

Your boy is a -10, lol. Sounds like he does a great job at controlling the game :) In all serious though, he's an awesome D man, but he's a pushover. If I wanted a offensive D man, I'd glady take Karlsson, but there's no way he replaces Dion.

Edited by BillM

Your boy is a -10, lol. Sounds like he does a great job at controlling the game :) In all serious though, he's an awesome D man, but he's a pushover. If I wanted a offensive D man, I'd glady take Karlsson, but there's no way he replaces Dion.

You obviously haven't seen enough of Erik.

LOL Karlson is a good Dman but with a +- like that he is fast being dropped in the fantasy pools. As for the Dion extension its a good deal as the years go on.
Dion Phaneuf's #leafs extension breaks down like so: $8M, $8M, $7.5M, $7M, $6.5M, $6.5M and $5.5M.

REPORT: Leo Komarov wants back in the ‪#‎NHL‬, and if it were up to him he’d suit up with the Toronto Maple ‪#‎Leafs‬. “I enjoyed it there, it was probably the best time of my life,” Komarov told the ‪#‎KHL‬ “I was really happy to play with the Leafs and I hope they are going to take me back, but you never know what's going to happen. They hold my rights until July and I would love to get an offer from the Leafs.”

This game against the Yanks is their best of the tourney so far.

Probably should have picked Canada instead of the US in the TSN Tourney Challenge. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

in the words of the Great Homer Simpson....DOH!

Edited by tb4me