Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

They must have imported the laffs reffs for this one, couldn't get anything done right. Brutal!!!

:wallbash:

Not to sure what that had to do with the Leafs, but ya the refs were horrible on that one..That was some of the worst officiated games I have seen in a while..Brutal...

First time since I've been born that I was pulling for the Sens and they find a way to a historic sucking. The Leafs, or any other team in the history of hockey, couldn't blow that lead if they tried to. I think that the Sens should trade themselves for the Marlies. Matt?? What are your thoughts on this?

First time since I've been born that I was pulling for the Sens and they find a way to a historic sucking. The Leafs, or any other team in the history of hockey, couldn't blow that lead if they tried to. I think that the Sens should trade themselves for the Marlies. Matt?? What are your thoughts on this?

....it happened last year playoffs

Edited by jbailey

My thoughts are the laffs just did it in the playoffs last year! Remember that epic meltdown to the Bruins, was it 4 goals in 4 minutes?? :clapping::clapping::rofl2::w00t: That was truly an historic collapse of universal proportions :rofl2::rofl2:

Seriously you can't have forgotten that already?????? :w00t::rofl2:

Remember this pic?????

Copy of leaf pic.jpg

I will never forget it, in fact, I may even get a tattoo of it!!! :w00t::rofl2:

What, is there some kind of laff fan memory erasing program going on??

:clapping::clapping::clapping::whistling:

Wow what an epic collapse lastnight by the Sens... Should have heard the crowd in the bar I was lastnight when Montreal tied it up then won in OT....

Have the Sens fans started to blame the refs yet?

I like all the crybaby slamming of the sticks as well!! Stay classy!

I find it funny that the sens make history and all that can be talked about is the Leafs..You know you must be miserable when.....

The Canadiens became the 1st team in NHL history to win a game after trailing by three goals in the final five minutes of the third period.

Montreal was down 4-1 but scored 3 times in the final 3:22 before winning in OT.

Edited by tb4me

4 games into a 5 game road trip and the Leafs have captured 6 out of a possible 8 points including wins in Anaheim and LA - breaking the Kings 8 game winning streak

Reimer steps in after Bernier tweaks his knee and leads them to a win in LA and then a brilliant 1 goal on 50 shot win last night in Washington

I'd say things are looking just fine!

and then a brilliant 1 goal on 50 shot win last night in Washington

Ahhh the Leafs didn't play last-night...Suddenly I feel like im in the twilight zone..Did they play and I missed something? The last time I looked the Caps game is today at 3....

Edited by tb4me