Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Bruins tonight .... might as well not dress and give Boston the 2 points. Just a fact unfortunately. :wallbash:

MEH we got this one..We have to go out and pound the crap out of someone in the first 5 minutes..Let orr go to work then we own them....

I'd rather see McLaren fight then Orr... He gets this weird possessed look on his face then usually just pounds on the other guy, lol!

Needs to be a rough and tumble game against the Bruins, hit their D men and don't let up.

Reality check guys. The Bruins own the Leafs as simple as that. Forget the 3 wins in the playoffs last year that was a different team. This team has Zero confidence going into Boston.

Zero confidence after the way they played in Washington then again against New Jersey? Who cares about the playoffs last year? lol

8-0 Bruins!

Kessel cries on the bench and Kadri hugs him till he is consoled!

yup that made me chuckle also

funny article in the star about leiweke thinkin he can lure stamkos to toronto

If that is the case why the heck were the two big resigning happen in a cap world, I'm going to have to read the article

Edited by DynamicBear

Zero confidence after the way they played in Washington then again against New Jersey? Who cares about the playoffs last year? lol

yup zero confidence when they play the Bruins. Doesn't matter who they have played well against prior. The Bruins simply have their #. I know some Bruin fans and believe me i'd love for the Leafs to destroy them. Ain't gonna happen, jus' sayin'.

yup zero confidence when they play the Bruins. Doesn't matter who they have played well against prior. The Bruins simply have their #. I know some Bruin fans and believe me i'd love for the Leafs to destroy them. Ain't gonna happen, jus' sayin'.

I guess we'll wait and see.

Celine dion -2 already. Hopefully we can buy him out next season along with Clarkson

I got a feeling your gonna want to change your mind on Clarkson down the stretch..He will become a stud for us..Good play so far..Dion and Lupes need to move their asses its getting hard to watch Dion stand still waiving his stick like its gonna magically stop the opposing teams players

I want to like clarkson. But from what ive seen he's only had a handful of good games.

I hear ya, I remain hopeful he can turn it on..He has played well the last 3 games but we need to see his next level now..