Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

We need a back up for sure.I just have a good feeling about Bernier already.As said Reimer will get his time .Having said that do you think there is a market as a starting goalie for him at this time ?.Interested to hear anyone's opinion.

id say no. Reimer needs a year or two as a backup imo. That being said, i like the changes he made this year. If he gets a confidence boost he may just step up to that level of better than par goaltending

Omg hahaha, they are really playing "the fox" by ylvis during one of the tv timeouts, when it came back on I could still hear a good 10 seconds of it, absolutely hilarious. on another note, this arena sure in quiet compared to the ACC

looks like carlyle read em the riot act and they're listening playing a good road game with nobody to impress. really playing tight in the 1st period -- minimal turnovers and good defensive coverage

they miss fraser on the backend and it will be interesting to see what will happen with the d when he comes back. will they keep reilly and bench gardiner/ranger or send reilly back down

unless someone does it will forever be a part of hockey whether you love it or hate it, it takes a dull game and breathes fresh air in and gets the adrenaline pumping, rallies the guys to push harder for a goal for that guy, the enforcer

Ya the last 10 minutes of the leafs habs game was great after paros hit his chin on the ice and all those playoff games without fights are so boring.

There is a huge difference between 2 guys fighting because they are mad at each other and this sadly predictable our guy (who can't skate) against your guy (who can't skate).

Ya the last 10 minutes of the leafs habs game was great after paros hit his chin on the ice and all those playoff games without fights are so boring.

There is a huge difference between 2 guys fighting because they are mad at each other and this sadly predictable our guy (who can't skate) against your guy (who can't skate).

that was a freak accident and not caused by the actual fighting itself but a result of the tripping, and holding of the sweater by Colton Orr after he went down

Of course the fact that mm wasn't commenting the second the game was over would be a clue as to the result as well.

That's because I was rewinding that hook and punch to the back of the head that lead to the 3 on 1 trying to figure out how they missed the penalty. Then I noticed the brown envelope in the reffs back pocket!

Laffs looked soft and weak, it's only a matter of time till they crash. Other than the Sens they haven't played against a contender or playoff team yet.