Musky video from Saturday

Handlebarz

Thanks guys one thing Im trying to do is not move my head so much but its hard to do. I also am still messing with the lighting from the two cameras as that 51" would have been awesome footage but its dark I hope to find a program to lighten the section up to make it better to see the follow as it was awesome watching her eat.

Thanks Glen I enjoy sharing my trips out its fun and has helped me learn what I'm doing wrong like yesterday when I pulled the bait from the fishes mouth it was funny she hit then stopped with her mouth open for a couple seconds so I thought lets just take the bait out of her mouth and save the hook up LOL

Yes this has been a hot color I did custom for a friend last year Im still not sure he has caught anything on it yet just this year I have 51" 52" 54" 3X46" 48" then alot of teenagers as I call them the ones between 35-43" that are just nuts to catch.

For the ones wondering yes I do use alot of other baits I use bulldogs bondy baits sledges woodies water wolf tubes and shadzillas and different topwaters but as of lately the bit has been 99% Handlebarz.

you definitely got them dialed in Mike. Be very careful though, catching that many Muskie ALL THE TIME, might make it boring...... You just might go back to walleye fishing if your not careful! lol

Those lures you are making certainly are proving to be fish catchers.

Cheers, Ron....

Up until this year I thought of myself as a good muskie angler.

Well - been out casting st Clair 7 times and have only bagged one.

I have lost my mojo big time and actually decided to fish bass until the fall as it just wasn't fun anymore.

St Clair is not as easy as people make it out to be - trust me.

Unless you are Mike.

Wow. He is hot right now.

Great job Mike.

Btw - I hit St Clair on Monday for smallies and landed 30 15-20" smallies and lost a lot too. The bass fishing there is ridiculous. It was fun. Normally I refer to bass as baitfish;)

It is one incredible fishery for sure.

Landry

Ron with the schools of silver bass and tons of SM it's hard to keep going on the slow days NOT!!! Yes I'm addicted to the next one.

Landry You are correct people do look at St. Clair as a easy lake to fish. Yes there are a lot of fish out here and you can get good numbers but to be consistent all the time takes a lot of work and time on the water. I have a lot of hours on the water each year and do come home stumped many times fishing six hours with no fish no follows just moving spot to spot paying attention to what I see around me that is the key paying attention to the little details. Keeping in mind wind direction water temperature baitfish water clarity weeds and depth all make for better decisions. Then there is the moonphase local weather current weather whether coming and days before whether it all makes a huge difference where to fish each day.

CP yes I fish all the above spots you mentioned. Mostly middle lake open water