Happy Birthday!

Roy

No matter how hard we try to keep up with things, we always forget some of them. Well, I do anyway. Today is my friend's birthday...Sir David Cameron, AKA Canadave. Bud, wherever you are, I hope you're having an excellent day and that you and Cheryl are in good health and happy. Be well my friend.

HOLY CRAP!!! What a pleasant surprise to hear from all youz yahooz. I just hit the big 6-9 and am officially in my 70th year. Who needs to be reminded about that? The good news is that I'm getting closer to my next life at which point I fully intend to chase more of those young hotties like the ones I see every time I'm out in the boat cruising by all the cottages with all those young'uns out sunning themselves. With my luck though I'll probably come back as a woman in which case I sure hope I come back as a lesbian ... not that there's anything wrong with that. A few days ago I got out in the boat for the first time this year out on Charleston Lake and promptly dinged my prop from cruisin' too close to the young'uns. Got it fixed though for 45 bucks by a local who can fix anything kinda guy. I see the site has been all tarted up since the last time I was here so I guess TJ is starting to get a little uppity and trying to haul in some extra loot. Roy ... I see you're still using the same old photo of yourself that you've been using since you were a lot younger. You must be a lot older and uglier by now. I stopped posting years ago since some new guys came on board and started complaining about my rants because they thought the only important thing in life is stupid fishing. What fun is that.You'll get no sympathy from me if you've been missing out on my rants on that fraudulent scumbag Hussein Obama or the global warming scam. AND DON'T GET ME GOING ON THAT JUSTIN TRUDEAU TWIT!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! What a pleasant surprise to hear from all youz yahooz. I just hit the big 6-9 and am officially in my 70th year. Who needs to be reminded about that? The good news is that I'm getting closer to my next life at which point I fully intend to chase more of those young hotties like the ones I see every time I'm out in the boat cruising by all the cottages with all those young'uns out sunning themselves. With my luck though I'll probably come back as a woman in which case I sure hope I come back as a lesbian ... not that there's anything wrong with that. A few days ago I got out in the boat for the first time this year out on Charleston Lake and promptly dinged my prop from cruisin' too close to the young'uns. Got it fixed though for 45 bucks by a local who can fix anything kinda guy. I see the site has been all tarted up since the last time I was here so I guess TJ is starting to get a little uppity and trying to haul in some extra loot. Roy ... I see you're still using the same old photo of yourself that you've been using since you were a lot younger. You must be a lot older and uglier by now. I stopped posting years ago since some new guys came on board and started complaining about my rants because they thought the only important thing in life is stupid fishing. What fun is that.You'll get no sympathy from me if you've been missing out on my rants on that fraudulent scumbag Hussein Obama or the global warming scam. AND DON'T GET ME GOING ON THAT JUSTIN TRUDEAU TWIT!!!

Happy Birthday!!! and well said

Don't make it out to be too banal, David. Some of the adventures were kind of interesting. I mean sharing a urinal stall with Gordon Sinclair at CFRB was kind of a crowning achievement for you wasn't it? And tell me...how's the fishing been? It surely must have improved with the gear upgrades. Pairing that brown rod with the grey and black reel? That was crazy avant garde! I assume you're no longer working for the liberal party?

Actually I didn't do any fishing last year. Last year, for the first time since we retired here from Toronto 15 years ago, we took the boat down to the St Lawrence a few times and never got it into our home water. We'll do the same thing a few times this year. The St.Lawrence is absolutely amazing. I've only been out once this year in near-by Charleston Lake to take a visiting friend on a tour of it and not to fish. Anyway, we're heading out on Tuesday to visit friends around Ontario for about a week after which maybe I'll get to wet the line when I get back home. We didn't fish in the St. Lawrence last year but I'd like to take a shot at it this year as there are a lot of things to chase out there including monster muskies.