Looking for a safe place to park a vehicle for a week, North Bay or a little south, NF

chris.brock

We're leaving for our fishing trip later this week, either Thursday or Friday (that's another story), the problem is, on the return trip some of us want to go different ways.

My Dad and me want to head to Haliburton, my cousin back home to the Hammer, my brother to Ahmic Lk for the week (lucky bugger)

anybody from the area (North Bay, Powassin, Trout Creek) have a tip on a safe place to leave a vehicle for a week? A green P, train station, hotel?

thanks in advance

Chris

Edited by chris.brock

that's what's great about this site, the great people

Are you talking hwy 11 in Marten River / Temagami area ? If so you can park it in my yard in Sturgeon FREE and safe ..

thanks for the offer Randy, your yard is in a great part of Ontario

You can park it in our yard in Powassan Chris.

Lots of room now, most of the boats are gone.

awesome Bernie, thanks a lot, Powassan works prefect, I'll PM you, we'll feel better with the vehicle parked there rather than at a mall or something in N Bay

Chris, I can offer up a spot in my driveway. It is 3 cars wide and the boat usually goes on one side but it it at the trailer. I am only one minute from the bypass. No inconvenience whatsoever. I'll PM you.

thanks Nip, very generous offer

sounds like bernie has a parts car. ;):D

Dibbs on the tires if they are in good shape......

Art

oh yeah, some central Ontario hospitality, LOL, the tires are only good for the side of your dock as bumpers,

post a report with pictures of you guys blasting through a farmers field at 130 kph!