Crazy cloud formations

misfish

Anyone else get an eariy feeling looking at the cloud formations today? Big puffy thick ones,with a very black line of them below,and moving very fast. Scattered down pours that flood fast. Just waiting to see a funnel start many times today.

A small twister touched down on Argyll St. in Caledonia Friday at 5PM in front of my wifes car. Right around then the wind blew up on the lakeshore from dead calm to batten down the hatches in mere seconds.

I have worked on the docks in Hamilton and been here on Erie for years and have seen some strange weather and cloud formations like never before. Then you see all the havoc this spring has brought in the US. Records are being broken everyday.

Armageddon? Sure is scary.

Nipissing had huge whitecaps on it and the water is up 6 inches from last week.

I was up at the West Arm a month ago and the water was up probably 8-10 inches or so and just above the docks. I'm heading back up in 3 weeks so I sure hope it goes down somewhere around normal by then.

How much above normal do you think it is now Nipfisher ??

I was up at the West Arm a month ago and the water was up probably 8-10 inches or so and just above the docks. I'm heading back up in 3 weeks so I sure hope it goes down somewhere around normal by then.

How much above normal do you think it is now Nipfisher ??

Was looking for some info for a trip next weekend, lew. Came across this page.

http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/ontario/eaux-water/renseignement-information-eng.html

yup, that's pretty much what we saw from a different angle. having never seen one before, there was a bit of a 'no, that can't be' moment at first but we could see it form then dissipate. it was odd because we were under that cell -- there was no lightning or heavy rain at all, just light showers.

Edited by Raf