some members MIA from OFC, NF

chris.brock

Some of us can't post to much anymore due to life. I posted here tons before my two little rug rats came along. Now I've slowed down my business and spend a lot of my time being a dad. Still check in a lot to see the reports.

GCD was funny to follow for sure. What defines a person who has not been banned is their ability to get ones point across without slandering or making it personal, all the while making your point clear.

there is the one that shall remain nameless

That one named D.I.L.I....was back as C. Lof....something.

Both personas got the boot.

Back about 6 or 7 yrs. ago he sent me an e-mail asking about Toronto harbour pike but still had [email protected].

Around 6 or 7 yrs. ago fishing reports with pictures dominated the board. Now the rare fishing report with pictures/video is a welcome break from the non fishing stuff.

That one named D.I.L.I....was back as C. Lof....something.

Both personas got the boot.

Back about 6 or 7 yrs. ago he sent me an e-mail asking about Toronto harbour pike but still had [email protected].

Around 6 or 7 yrs. ago fishing reports with pictures dominated the board. Now the rare fishing report with pictures/video is a welcome break from the non fishing stuff.

yes i remember that well....

Pretty sure Billy Bob is standing at a boat ramp on Lake Erie, wondering what to do now that he forgot the parking brake and his trailer hubs got wet.!

Or, he's raising funds for Hillary Clinton's run at the Presidency...

Billy was so much fun!

HH

I know some left due to being bullied off the site... The double standards by members at all levels are incredibly frustrating to many members.... Some even seem to go out of their way to get others threads locked down...

One member can make a post and be reamed out while another can make virtually the same post and get a pat on the back.... Big one there is OOS fish... For some reason it's ok for some members to post pics... But not all...

Some of us are lucky/stubborn enough to stick around long enough to know how to walk on eggshells with this touchy group... Others just leave...

There's not much I can do about the people who have left or the people who will someday leave. I like to think that the people who come here do so for information, camaraderie, a smile, fishing news or just to touch base with friends and make new friends. I know that I wouldn't visit a site that I was unhappy with. I also know that us mods put in long hours and get a lot done hoping that it'll make a difference. I'll lock this thread now because it really isn't going anywhere. Thanks

ps. JP Bushey is alive and doing very well....you can read of all his good fishing stuff here. http://ontariofishingnetwork.com/2013/hole-sitting-in-hard-times/

Sometimes you have to leave the board for a few minutes to see what's happening with the alumni.