Is this worth anything

Have a #27 Corson Jersey here that Corson's mother had both him and Darcy Tucker sign (after Shayne was out of uniform) and then donate to a Crohn's auction. Also have a Gilmore Jersey.. signed...... dont' wear that Jersey Dan !

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/dion-phaneuf-autographed-toronto-maple-leafs-jersey.html

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/dion-phaneuf-autographed-leafs-pro-jersey.html

Edited by irishfield

Yea, I know it's worth a few bucks Wayne. As mentioned earlier, it will belong to my grandson some day. I will probably wear it tomorrow night though. It still has the holofoil on it and will still have it on after tomorrow night.

Yea, I know it's worth a few bucks Wayne. As mentioned earlier, it will belong to my grandson some day. I will probably wear it tomorrow night though. It still has the holofoil on it and will still have it on after tomorrow night.

careful with the autograph, don't spill beer on it!

Don't spill too much beer on it.. or have a Bruins fan throw any at you! LOL

There will probably be about 6 other people in the bar besides me. All Leafs fans. And if I spill beer on my back and ruin the autograph, then I have big problems Wayne.

I was going to say if you don't want it, you can donate it to a charity. We are having a dinner/auction on June 13 to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kawartha Lakes-Haliburton. Call them at 705-324-6800 if you would like to donate it.