Hamilton Swap

bigugli

what kind of things are being swapped? Can you just buy instead of swap? What is the timing? Do I need to have a table to swap things? Geez I have a lot of questions don't I? Did you notice that was another question? Never been to one of these things before but might be in Hamilton today.

We hit two snow flurry storms on the way. Unreal winds. The same on the way home. Still snowing.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yep,lots of OFC members there. Behind you was Jose,and three tables down was uncle buck (Goran)

Good to see the byes again. Nice flys Chris,and yes,you do a fine tye. Got a few good deals. Nice to see that it grew from last year. One guy had a great collection of old lures and reels. My pop said he remembered using alot of them when he was a kid. Yup,he,s old.LOL

Edited by Misfish

Saw so many OFCer's I lost count. Was great to see you all, just the same. Thank you for coming out and patronizing. I think the swap and sale was a big success.

Casey was so tuckered out he was horizontal before anyone else in the clan. :P

Edited by bigugli

Glad you came over and introduce yourself Chris. My buddy's and myself (old Guy's) were saying see that young guy trying fly's, isn't it great a young kid like that is into fishing, like that, and doing such great work. Glad to meet you Chris, sorry we couldn't have talked more.

I saw lots of OFC guys, Brian,Bruce, Hometown, and bought some of the famous salsa from Bruce.

Those that didn't go missed a great swap.

Edited by Fish Farmer

Great tackle swap, great people and some great deal on tackle. Adding the second room really increased the amount of tackle and deals to be found, as a dealer who does most of the tackle swaps in south western ontario this is getting better and better every year. chris.

Glad you came over and introduce yourself Chris. My buddy's and myself (old Guy's) were saying see that young guy trying fly's, isn't it great a young kid like that is into fishing, like that, and doing such great work. Glad to meet you Chris, sorry we couldn't have talked more.

I saw lots of OFC guys, Brian,Bruce, Hometown, and bought some of the famous salsa from Bruce.

Those that didn't go missed a great swap.

I saw you there too Dave but you were busy :blahblah1::sarcasm: