Suffix 832 will be on sale this week at CTC for $14.39

Cudz

Sunline Fx2/Sx1 and Daiwa Samurai...

Hands down best. Only braids i use. Although i dont use it for many applications. I had suffix for a bit, didnt have any problems, the colour bled pretty quickly. Only reason its not on my reel is because my friend thought he could use a baitcaster and completely ruined the line after his first cast.

I had tip wrap like crazy when using it for topwaters.. It would even trip wrap when jigging for walleyes.. Way too limp for it's own good if you ask me.

Yup

Dead on

Use the Sufix performance braid it is a much better braid than the 832.

I had it in my hand today, if it wasn't for this thread I would have purchased it! I lost what would have been my PB Smallmouth last year because of tip wrap (Spiderwire braid 30#) on my spinning setup. Is pure Flouro the best thing to use on a Spinning Dropshot/jig combo?

I had it in my hand today, if it wasn't for this thread I would have purchased it! I lost what would have been my PB Smallmouth last year because of tip wrap (Spiderwire braid 30#) on my spinning setup. Is pure Flouro the best thing to use on a Spinning Dropshot/jig combo?

I wouldn't be using 30# braid on a spinning setup.. Most I ever go for any kind of fishing with my spinning setups is 6 or 8lb... Combine that with a flouro leader and you should be good to go. If I need to run heavier (20# braid) I'll use a baitcast setup instead.

I run 832 on my spinning reel along with a fluoro tippet throwing hardware for steelhead. I like it for that purpose a lot, for exactly the reasons you guys don't like it. It's incredibly thin and limp and is maybe the best braid I've used for hucking out spinners and spoons long distances. Tip wrap is not an issue for me.

For pretty much every other application I use power pro.

I run 832 on my spinning reel along with a fluoro tippet throwing hardware for steelhead. I like it for that purpose a lot, for exactly the reasons you guys don't like it. It's incredibly thin and limp and is maybe the best braid I've used for hucking out spinners and spoons long distances. Tip wrap is not an issue for me.

For pretty much every other application I use power pro.

I'm with Mike on this one, spooled a couple of reels last year and no issues. Get great distance with no tips issues but it does fade quick. I will be trying the Samurai this season.

Sunline is definitely better than 832, I had 832 on all my reels, but I find the new batch is way more stiff than when it first came out

btw, I was @ Bass City in Markham today for their anniversary sale, there's 40% off all fishing line. There's Power Pro, Sunline FC Sniper, Sunline FX2, some 832, Daiwa Samurai, Super 8 slick and more.. better deal and selection than the CTC sale IMO

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bass-City/148391201992365

I was in the States couple weeks ago they sell PowerPro at walmart for $12 regular price...needless to say I picked some up.

I love that stuff,$12 bucks ,CT has a deal every now and than close to that price. I agree grab it while you can. Everyday price :wallbash: .