And the winner of the TYLER EVENT is

misfish

Our own 12ftspringbok.

Nailed two whities and two lakers. (4 more fish then Terry and I could get)

Well done. Great father and son shot.

005-19_zpsf9fb1ae3.jpg

A few pics from the day.

The gang.

006-11_zpsa9d71498.jpg

Kelvin holding down the fort. Side note,thanks for the pick up and drop off Kelvin.

008-9_zps7221deb0.jpg

This is Tucker.  A long haired purbreed german sheppard rescue dog. Oh thats ICEDUDE,in the shades. LOL

009-12_zps6e732907.jpg

Nice to have finally met you SIR.. Funny how you picked me out of the crowd. :dunno: 

The lake is opening up in alot of places. Many pressure cracks.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1234.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff417%2Fbrianb64%2F003-22_zps24df7534.mp4">

WHAT A GREAT DAY. BRING ON 2014 TYLER EVENT

And I need to add.thanks for the flies Chris. Nice work,and also nice to meet you as well.

Edited by Misfish

Was a great day indeed Brian. Was great to see you again and was great to finally meet Terry even though he almost drove over my ice fishing gear with the sled as you guys were on the way out :whistling: Was great to see Joey and Paul again, bigchev, Kelvin - Great job with the bbq :worthy: , and the other ofner's I talked to but can't remember their names at the moment, but most of all it was great to finally meet Tyler's Mom, Tyler's sister, and Tyler himself. Was a great day and look forward to next year for sure. My nephew had a great time and is looking forward to going out with me again. We spotted ourselves in the group pic and not surprisingly I'm by the bbq ordering a couple burgers when you snapped this pic. :lol: As for our luck we managed 2 perch with mine being about 4 - 5 inches and my nephews perch coming in at 9 inches. We basically took a few minnows for a swim. :wallbash: . I still have a ton, pretty much all my minnows left and Virginia Beach beckons for tomorrow's am.

Tony.

Congrats to the winner, and all those who caught a fish, I heard it was a tough day for most.

I only managed to drop by for a short visit, it was nice to see a few of the gang again, Joey, Paul, Terry, Brian, Big Chev, Dave, Paul and his family,and good to see Kelvin manning the BBQ :) Great to see you Loonietoon, and another great job :)

Next year will mark the 10th anniversary, hopefully it will be the biggest and best yet.

Maureen

Yes, it was definately great to see everyone again. Sorry we missed you guys back at the launch Brian and Terry, I guess you had left already. We still didn't manage anything more than my monster break off :wallbash:

I can't get that video of the pressure crack to work B. That was a nasty crack for sure. Can you try to insert it here again please :)

Congrats to the winner and great job Elisa, was a wonderful turnout and Tyler is looking great :clapping:

Edited by Joey

Always a good time at the tyler event. :clapping: Good to see some familiar faces.

Had to work hard for the fish though.... Lots of moves until I finally found some fish waaay up the lake. Persistence pays off though. Going to enjoy the new gas auger.

Thanks to everyone who helps put this thing together for a great cause. See you all next year. :)

tyler1.jpg

tyler3.jpg

tyler2.jpg

Great to see every one again, Tonyb, Joey& Paul, Chuck & Shelly and her son in law, grand Son, Misfit, Terry, Maureen,Paul and Meeting Tapout& ChrisK Got to thank my servers that made it easyer for me to do the cooking( dispite (smoke on the water.. Eyes) Casualty was only 2 little over cooked Burgers (one side) eat by the cook <_< 1 little over burnt as people said hotdog( hell you get that over an open Campfire) no one complains... GREAT DAY OVERALL I HAD FUN hope I did not miss anybody.. which I probably did... SORRY Till next year.. eat a burnt Hamburger and remember it was I that brought it to you... :rolleyes::whistling::clapping::angel:

Edited by Loonietoon