A Couple Videos from Some Lake Trout Outtings on Simcoe

ckrb2007

I just thought I'd post a few videos from some previous lake trout outting I've had on Lake Simcoe. I know a lot of you like to hear the reel peel, but with the GoPro's waterproof case the sound gets muffled so I decided to put some tunes to the videos.

I'm still getting use to the editing process with Sony Vegas but it's getting better.

Enjoy.

Colin.

Very nice, Colin. Don't apologize for your video, it looks great to me. You seem to be a methodical type the way your stuff is laid out but I must say that that lice still looks a little on the thin side for my liking.

Thanks for sharing.

I know.....it does look thin but it was a solid 5"+ of excellent black ice and it's very clear with hardly any bubbles in the ice. It's like watching a big screen TV when you're fighting a fish. I haven't seen such great ice on Simcoe in well, 2 years!! :) Also, thanks for the compliment....much appreciated.

Edited by ckrb2007

Nice vid Colin. How you liking those rapala rods? I love the one I bought off of you. Great back bone,and large eyes.

Laughing at Waynes comment.

Goby tube? Ok, spill the beans,where to get.LOL

Loving the r-type rods. I have an extra 36"'er I might sell.

Yeah, the trout have been hammering the TriggerX Goby tube. I'm not sure where you can get them...possibly Sail since they carry a lot of Rapala/triggerX stuff. I have a buddy who works at Rapala in Oshawa so I order direct through him. :)