NF-- FINALLY, IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!

Broker

It would sure be nice to see empty seats and poor ratings when these 'games' finally begin...Maybe they'd realize where all that money they've been squabbling over comes from!

Exactly how I feel. I'd love to see buildings full of empty seats and find Cherry has been ranting to a non existent TV audience. I can promise I will do my part.

Who really cares!!!!!!

As for the people that had jobs that rely on these guys i felt bad for

as for employers and earners that whole league sucks

I get far more enjoyment watching kids thrash away at a pond then to waste time on the couch watching that kife

Its to bad I was looking forward to a whole lot of whining

Anyway

Go Leafs Go

Cheers

Peter

They sacrificed 40% of this season for table scraps...the meat was offered up in time to save a full season.

You seem to talk out of your back side quite a bit Sinclair. From what I am reading it reads like you had the inside scoop in what was going on. :sarcasm:

There was so much more to this than we will ever really know. Resons why they did not settle right away will never fullybe understood so why try and speculate eh?? On thing is certain though, the top players at the hearings were holding out for a better deal for the 3rd and 4th line plugs. The guys that play for 500,000 to 750,000 a year and whose careers usually last only 2 to 5 yrs. If you state that so what, I could live on 550,000, well good for you but you are not an NHL calibre player so to speak to this is just plain ignorant.