I know that Christmas is over...but...NF

Roy

As old poops that we are, we don't always remember where stuff should be from one year to the next. We didn't do the large Christmas village this year as neither of us had the time, energy nor even the space for it. But here are a few pics that J took this afternoon for me to archive for next year. She asked me to send them to my friends.

http://s300.beta.pho...9a3aec.jpg.html

The old homestead is lookin pretty festive there Roy, and I still remember the great supper we had at that dining room table many moons ago.

You should also give the crew a close-up look of some of your art work, it's more than impressive !!

Just beautiful Roy. I can say I've had a few delicious meals at that very table myself :thumbsup_anim:

I agree tho, you need a few more close ups of your spectacular paintings :clapping:

And, tell the truth, how much Christmas stuff DIDN'T J put out this year, a closet full, I now she has more ;)

Wish I could say the same about decorations in our home this year... spent family time at the hospital and didn't have time at all to even put up a single light, decoration or tree for that matter :wallbash:

Our family's gift exchange (wife, daughter and I) happen on December 26th, early in the morning (2h00 - 2h30am) and when we woke up, wife went back to see her dad and late in the afternoon, FIL took his last breath :(

You have a beautiful place Roy :thumbsup_anim: Grand kids must of been very happy to be there with you guys!

Thanks for sharing

Jacques